We are Charlie, Colleen (mom and dad), Josh, Alyssa, Aaron, Lia (our China Princess adopted from China in January 2008), and Cameron (waiting for us in Beijing). Our family lives in West Michigan and we love boating, traveling and just being together. Welcome to our busy and crazy life.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey yall....thats a beautiful family u got urself there....im in that picture to...lol...haaaa....thnx for reading this mom
Colleen & Charlie, I am so lucky to be waiting for a new member of our family with you. The two of you are wonderful people and I know that Lia is going to be a very lucky little girl. If you need me to be with your children when you’re away I will be there for the kids in a minute. Love Rhonda
2 comments:
hey yall....thats a beautiful family u got urself there....im in that picture to...lol...haaaa....thnx for reading this mom
Colleen & Charlie,
I am so lucky to be waiting for a new member of our family with you. The two of you are wonderful people and I know that Lia is going to be a very lucky little girl. If you need me to be with your children when you’re away I will be there for the kids in a minute.
Love Rhonda
Post a Comment