Well it is between the holidays now and I have to admit this time of year makes me sentimental so I find myself thinking of China and our little girl many times throughout the day. There is a new song by Third Day called "Merry Christmas" that is about a little girl in China waiting for her parents and I cry every time I hear it. This is such a long process and at times I think, wow we have been in the process for 10 months already (since Feb), and other times I dwell on the 10 - 20 months we may have to wait yet. However, from all that I hear it is definitely worth the wait. Thankfully my kids keep me busy. I thank God everyday that we are blessed with this wonderful opportunity and I know Lia will be a loved and welcomed addition to our home.
On November 30th referrals were received for those who had their dossiers Logged In by Sept. 8th, 2005. Only 260 more Log In dates before they get to ours! (but who's counting)
Thank you all for joining us on this journey. We appreciate all your love, prayers, and support. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment