Having fun on a boat we rented
Lia and her cousin Delaney (She came home in Sept. 2007)
Photos with Mickey and Minnie
Hollywood Studios
Walking with Grandpa after the Tigers game
We had a great time in Florida. Did a lot of visiting, swimming, sunning and relaxing. Unfortunately, Charlie also did a lot of working. He spent a lot of time on the phone and talking with my dad about "Business". I guess that's what happens when you are the President of a company. I am still getting used to it, but the kids and I had a great time anyway. We are glad to be home - we missed Josh. He is still getting used to us being in HIS house but I sense he is also glad that we are home. I just wish the warm weather would have followed us home! Enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment