Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pictures of our new construction




Here are a few pictures of the construction taking place at our house. The new addition is now framed and they will be working on the roof starting tomorrow. We have to replace the entire roof of our house because we discovered mold in our attic and on much of the plywood under the roofing. All the moldy plywood has to be replaced so we have to tear the whole roof off and then all the roofing will match with the new construction. The weather has not been very cooperative for the guys working so when we do get a nice day they work like crazy. I have my fingers crossed that it will be at least 80% complete by Josh's graduation party, which is May 30th. It is a very exciting process but at the same time it is a little hectic.

Ooohhh...on a side note...Lia is finally potty trained!!! We are so excited and she is doing so well - hardly ever an accident anymore!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! I thought you all were thinking about moving? Have your plans changed?

Way to go Lia!!!!!!!!

chall5031 said...

Yes, we have decided not to move after we found the mold. We have been thinking of doing this addition for a while now and when we decided not to move we decided it was time for the addition. Can't wait until July - Mia looks like she is getting so big...can't wait to see her in person!

TJWright said...

Yea Lia!! I was just wondering how the potty training was going. Want to do Abigail?? Our schedule is so busy right now that I am planning to wait until after our trips this summer.

Anonymous said...

yahooooo Lia!!! Zoe says good job Lia! well actually she's now rambling about Lia's birthday and we need to send a gift! Don't watch for that just yet though...since her birthday is still MANY months away!!!

I wish we could come for Josh's graduation....hmmm...should I work on that one??

Love,
Liz