Here are a couple pictures of our play date with Janell and Abigail. We took the girls to a local mall and let them play in the play area for a while, then we shopped a little, and then went out for lunch. The girls had a great time together and Janell and I enjoyed talking and catching up. It is so nice having a travel mate live so close to us that we get to see often.
We are Charlie, Colleen (mom and dad), Josh, Alyssa, Aaron, Lia (our China Princess adopted from China in January 2008), and Cameron (waiting for us in Beijing). Our family lives in West Michigan and we love boating, traveling and just being together. Welcome to our busy and crazy life.
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Play date with friends
Here are a couple pictures of our play date with Janell and Abigail. We took the girls to a local mall and let them play in the play area for a while, then we shopped a little, and then went out for lunch. The girls had a great time together and Janell and I enjoyed talking and catching up. It is so nice having a travel mate live so close to us that we get to see often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so lucky to get together!! I so wish I lived closer. Maybe Steve can quit his job and we'll move to Michigan!!! wouldn't that be a dream??
Oh fun! Mia and I want to come play too! So good to see Abigail and Lia get together!
Jenny
Post a Comment