Here are a few pictures of Josh at his Graduation last Thursday night. We are so proud of him and the young man he has become. He looked so handsome and so ready to take on the world. I also spent the night with his class at their "All Night Long" party after graduation and I must say they were the most polite respectable young people around. I heard many compliments from them and they all had a wonderful time. Their class will truly be missed as role models for Comstock Park High School.
We are Charlie, Colleen (mom and dad), Josh, Alyssa, Aaron, Lia (our China Princess adopted from China in January 2008), and Cameron (waiting for us in Beijing). Our family lives in West Michigan and we love boating, traveling and just being together. Welcome to our busy and crazy life.
Monday, June 01, 2009
Josh has Graduated!!
Here are a few pictures of Josh at his Graduation last Thursday night. We are so proud of him and the young man he has become. He looked so handsome and so ready to take on the world. I also spent the night with his class at their "All Night Long" party after graduation and I must say they were the most polite respectable young people around. I heard many compliments from them and they all had a wonderful time. Their class will truly be missed as role models for Comstock Park High School.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so wonderful!! I bet you wonder where the time went from when he was born to graduating! He's an awesome kid but I guess it makes sense with parents like you guys!!
Love ya
Liz
Post a Comment