Friday, January 22, 2010

Carnival Legend or BUST!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated my blog. I guess Facebook is kind of taking over my computer time lately. Let's see- since my last post this is what has happened in a nutshell:

Molly arrived on August 14

Josh left for Switzerland on October 30 (1 day before his 19th birthday)

Charlie and I went to Switzerland to see Josh for a short 4 day visit on December 10th.

Our family had a wonderful Holiday but missed Josh terribly

Josh left Switzerland on January 14th and went to South Africa - he will stay there until April 3rd

Now we are caught up to today!!

Our family is now getting ready to go on a week long cruise with the Freeby's. Their daughter Zoe was adopted at the same time as Lia from the same orphanage. Our families have become wonderful friends and we have spent time at each others houses and even went to Wisconsin Dells with them last year and shared a condo with them. We have so much fun and laughter with them and our kids get along really well so I know we are going to have a really fun time on board the Carnival Ship Legend. It will be so nice to be in the sun and warm weather for a week. Also, the day we get off the ship we are going to jump in the car and head over to Disney World for the day - wow, we sure a packing a lot in but it will be so memorable!

I will post again soon with pictures from our vacation!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! a post from you?!?!? amazing!!!