Our family would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. This year will be extra special for us as we will be able to spend it with our daughter, Lia. It is her first Christmas and boy is she excited. I really think she "gets it". Last night she was singing "Happy Birthday dear Jesus, Happy Birthday to You". She understands who Santa is and she is actually a little afraid that he is going to come in our house when we are sleeping, but she knows mama and baba will keep her safe. She has certainly come a long way this year and has been such a blessing and joy to our family. I will post a couple pictures of our family putting up our tree and decorating cookies, Grandma Rahe made Lia's cute apron. I'm sure I will have more pictures and maybe video in the next couple days.
We are Charlie, Colleen (mom and dad), Josh, Alyssa, Aaron, Lia (our China Princess adopted from China in January 2008), and Cameron (waiting for us in Beijing). Our family lives in West Michigan and we love boating, traveling and just being together. Welcome to our busy and crazy life.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas
Our family would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. This year will be extra special for us as we will be able to spend it with our daughter, Lia. It is her first Christmas and boy is she excited. I really think she "gets it". Last night she was singing "Happy Birthday dear Jesus, Happy Birthday to You". She understands who Santa is and she is actually a little afraid that he is going to come in our house when we are sleeping, but she knows mama and baba will keep her safe. She has certainly come a long way this year and has been such a blessing and joy to our family. I will post a couple pictures of our family putting up our tree and decorating cookies, Grandma Rahe made Lia's cute apron. I'm sure I will have more pictures and maybe video in the next couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to our very special friends! I hope your day will be wonderful and you enjoy it through the eyes of Lia!
Love,
Liz, Steve and gang
Post a Comment