Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Countdown to the Dells!

Lia and Zoe in September when we went to Minnesota


We are getting excited for our upcoming trip to the Wilderness Resort in the Dells with the Freeby's. Steve and Liz Freeby adopted their daughter Zoe from Shanghai CWI at the same time we adopted Lia. They also have 2 sons who have become friends with our kids and we are all sharing a condo at the Wilderness. We have become very good friends with the Freeby's and feel like we have known them our whole lives. Our families are very similar and we truly enjoy each others company. We are all looking forward to spending 3 days together to catch up. It is amazing how God has connected us with this wonderful family from Minnesota, I just wish we lived closer! Lia says she wants to "Splash in the water with Zoe!", only 10 more days Lia!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see your pictures together! I am jealous!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Okay...that brought tears to my eyes! I wish God would have brought our houses closer as well!!! I cannot wait to see you guys and hug your kids. They are all so wonderful and dear to us.
by the way...now it's only 8 more days!!!

Molly Girl said...

Oh.the other Chinese girl!I'm so glad to know her!