Today I took Lia to the Childrens Museum. We received a year long membership as a gift when we brought Lia home and our year is up on March 1st. I have taken her a few times during this year but decided I would take her today and at least once more before the end of the month. It was just a fun Mommy and Lia day today. On the way there she asked if we were going to see Zoe at the museum :-( I had to tell her "not today, but I will tell Zoe's mommy that they need to move to Michigan so we can see them more often!" HINT HINT, Liz and Steve! Lia had a great time with the bubbles and funny mirrors, they were her favorites. She also had fun just running from station to station and playing with all the hands on toys.
We are Charlie, Colleen (mom and dad), Josh, Alyssa, Aaron, Lia (our China Princess adopted from China in January 2008), and Cameron (waiting for us in Beijing). Our family lives in West Michigan and we love boating, traveling and just being together. Welcome to our busy and crazy life.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Grand Rapids Childrens Museum
Today I took Lia to the Childrens Museum. We received a year long membership as a gift when we brought Lia home and our year is up on March 1st. I have taken her a few times during this year but decided I would take her today and at least once more before the end of the month. It was just a fun Mommy and Lia day today. On the way there she asked if we were going to see Zoe at the museum :-( I had to tell her "not today, but I will tell Zoe's mommy that they need to move to Michigan so we can see them more often!" HINT HINT, Liz and Steve! Lia had a great time with the bubbles and funny mirrors, they were her favorites. She also had fun just running from station to station and playing with all the hands on toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she's ALMOST as cute as Zoe!!! I wish we did live closer so we could get together more often.
Love
Liz
Post a Comment