I'm busy packing and getting ready to go to Florida. We are leaving Saturday afternoon and staying in Lakeland at my parents house until Thursday. While we are at their house we plan to see a Tiger pre-season game, one day at Disney, visit my cousins, and maybe a round of golf. Then on Thursday we will go down to Fort Myers/Sanibel for a conference that Charlie has to attend. We will stay there until Sunday and then return to my parents house until Monday morning when we fly back home. Everyone is going with us except Josh. He is going to Colorado snowboarding for Spring Break in 2 weeks with some friends so we told him he needed to choose which vacation he wanted to go on and wouldn't you know it - the friends won! I am a little sad that he will be all alone in the house for a week and I'm praying the house is still intact when we return. He is a good kid and I'm not worried there will be any wild parties or anything but I have the neighbors watching just in case. I'm sure I'll be posting some cute pictures when we return.
Have a great week everyone!
Colleen
3 comments:
sooooo jealous!!! I want to go to Florida but instead I'm stuck in MN with crappy weather!
Have a GREAT trip and buy me presents!!
Love
Liz
bring the sunshine and some warmth back with you!
I know your home and waiting for an update!!!!
Out of the blue today Zoe said..."I'm going to miss her". and I'm like who? She said "I miss Lia" So sweet....I miss Lia today...and Lia's family
Love
Liz
Post a Comment