Not quite the same kind of Special Delivery as our last one. We are awaiting the news of my new niece or nephew. My brother Kevin and his wife Kathleen are at the hospital today having their fourth child. Their other three children are sons, so we are hoping this one is going to be a daughter/niece/grandaughter. Of course, we will be thrilled with either a boy or girl. I will post as soon as we find out!
We also had a special visitor today! ABIGAIL and her mom, Janell. Janell dropped her kids off at school and had to kill a little time before an appt. so they came over to play for a little while. Lia always loves to have friends over and it was great to see Janell again. Abigail gets bigger every time I see her and she changes so much, such a little sweetie. Her and Lia play well together. Thanks for coming over Janell and Abigail - we had fun!
2 comments:
Awwww.....wish I could just pop over to play! Of course you'd get sick of me becuase I'd be there non-stop!!!
Hopefully Abigail and Lia had a blast though!
Love,
Freebys
Thanks Colleen for letting us pop in on such SHORT notice. It saved me a trip home and right back so saved time and gas. Congrats on your new niece!
Post a Comment