Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Lia!!

Today is our sweet baby's 3rd birthday! She woke up nice and early this morning and keeps saying "It's my birthday!" Alyssa already gave her the present she bought her - a Dora camera - so she is having fun with that right now. We will have a family birthday party tonight for her so I will post pictures later. It's so hard to believe how far she has come since January and I know I am going to cry when we all sing "Happy Birthday" - I cry just thinking about it. She is such a joy and we all can't imagine life without her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA, WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of her all week and knowing her special day was today! Did I send a card??? NO! Did I send a gift??? NO! Did I even send Aaron's hat yet??? NO!!!! bad friend bad friend!!! I will get that package in the mail...I promise!!!!!

Happy birthday to our favorite (other) little Shanghai Princess!!! I hope her day is as special as she is! Miss you all!

Love,
The Freebys

TJWright said...

Happy Birthday Lia!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

The Wright Family