PINK...PINK...PINK... We cannot believe it - It's a GIRL! Can you tell I'm excited! My brother just called and he said those words I never thought HE would say It's a Girl! If you don't already know, my brother has 3 wonderful boys: Matthew 5 yrs.old, John 3 yrs. old and Justin 2 yrs. old and now they have a little girl....Carolyn Marie. My parents now have 5 grandsons and 3 granddaughters. Just one year ago it was 5 grandsons and 1 granddaughter - the girls are catching up. I will post a picture when I get there to see her ... hopefully tomorrow evening. Lia now has a little cousin to play with - very fun!
We are Charlie, Colleen (mom and dad), Josh, Alyssa, Aaron, Lia (our China Princess adopted from China in January 2008), and Cameron (waiting for us in Beijing). Our family lives in West Michigan and we love boating, traveling and just being together. Welcome to our busy and crazy life.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
IT'S A GIRL!!
PINK...PINK...PINK... We cannot believe it - It's a GIRL! Can you tell I'm excited! My brother just called and he said those words I never thought HE would say It's a Girl! If you don't already know, my brother has 3 wonderful boys: Matthew 5 yrs.old, John 3 yrs. old and Justin 2 yrs. old and now they have a little girl....Carolyn Marie. My parents now have 5 grandsons and 3 granddaughters. Just one year ago it was 5 grandsons and 1 granddaughter - the girls are catching up. I will post a picture when I get there to see her ... hopefully tomorrow evening. Lia now has a little cousin to play with - very fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah! can't wait to see pics of the newest little girl! How exciting
Post a Comment