Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a Pigtail Day



Lia's hair has finally grown enough that I can put real pigtails in them. I used to put pigtails in but had to hold the hair up in the back with a clip, but now I don't have to, YAY! Her hair seems to grow at an alarmingly slow rate so this is really big news at our house right now. Some other big news is that Josh has been accepted into the YWAM mission in Switzerland. He will have to be there by Nov. 1st and his mission will go through April 18th, 2010. I know he is very excited about this opportunity and we are very proud of him. It will be tough to see him go but we will be in contact with him most days. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Love, Colleen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pigtails!!! Isn't it fun when it's finally long enough? Zoe's still falls out in the back but all okay...looks cute still!
24 days.........

Jenny said...

Lia's pigtails are adorable!!! and congratulations to Josh!

Jenny

redmaryjanes said...

Oh my word, I saw you on the Bethany forum and clicked on your blog link. I live in GR too!